Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trash the Dress turns into Rock the Dress!!!

We started out with a Trash the Dress session in mind, but Bec looked so gorgeous, it seemed a shame to not get some beautiful shots before we hit the down & dirty ones... & we just couldn't stop. Bec, you were fabulous, throughout the heat, the insects & all of my, can you just climb up there & just one more, but this time...you really did Rock It! My assistant was also fantastic, first time behind a reflector, thanks so much Kate, it's your turn next time ;) And my AMAZING Hairdresser & Make-Up Artist Elle Vierboom of EllaBella Hair & Make-Up as always, stunning work, thank you, what would I do without you ♥ I know there are a lot of photos in the slideshow but it was so hard to cut so many gorgeous images.

5 comments:

Heartsfire Photography said...

Wow just gorgeous. So hard to pick a favorite, I have so many.

Cel Luce said...

Beautiful Pictures. So many great locations and poses.

Unknown said...

Wonderful job Kim!

kristie said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for your comment on our blog, love your work! :)

Catherine Lowe said...

Awesome, looks like fun! And gota love that dress!! :)

Post a Comment