Monday, May 17, 2010

Exciting Endings & Beautiful Beginnings

A few weeks ago my son Kyle graduated from University. It was such beautiful day in so many ways, beautiful blue sky, lots of hugs, love & laughter & much loved family members sharing Kyle's special day. We are all so proud of him & excited for what his future holds as all of the long hard hours of study & part time jobs becomes a memory & he moves into creating a successful business & having a bit more time for fun. It's always such a Mum thing to say, I can't believe he is here already, I remember when... but I do & it did go so fast, but I enjoyed every minute, well almost ;) & as it says in the heading it is an exciting ending but also a beautiful beginning. Kyle we wish you every happiness & success that life can bring, we love you & are so proud of you ♥
& just a one cute pic, isn't he gorgeous - the things you'll do for your mother :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment